Tuesday 17 July 2012

Ok guys, I'm back!! I'm going to start the whole thing from the beginning again, since I kind of let this go to dust before... Well, I guess I should tell you about myself. I'm a 23 yr old Mummy and Housewifey. My wonderful little family consists of my amazing man Joel, my 3 yr old daughter Hannah, and Joel's 4 yr old son Josiah. We're not a traditional type of family, but we're still pretty awesome :p Oh, and as of yesterday, I'm now a Ninja Sex Missile... Don't even ask, I'll get to it later, lol.

I love spending my days looking after Joel and Hannah (Josiah doesn't currently stay with us, but we're hoping to change that when we get a new place), even though I have been terribly disorganised and unmotivated recently. I'm hopeful that keeping this blog will help to keep me going. I guess I'll just be posting about anything and everything, but I particularly love family stuff, art & crafty things, photography, baking, music, animals, design, health & fitness. Things of that nature. So if you're into similar subjects, stick around!! I'm going to do a better post later, but for now,



Laters. KimmyBear xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment